|Version 10 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
This is for internal use of lab administrators only
- Ldap: dhcp1 and dhcp2 (cname ldap1.orbit-lab.org) - The ldap conf lives in etc, as well as the "secret"
- Web: served out of external3 (cname www.orbit-lab.org) - External web huhah only.
- Internal ldap admin: http://internal4/phpldapadmin - If you just point a web browser to internal 3, it enumerates /, but that directory doesn't show up. however point the url directly works.
- Internal1 hosts the mysql services, but the phpmyadmin runs on internal3 (http://internal4/phpmyadmin) (similar to the ldapamdin). You'll have to point the myadmin to internal1 to get the tables from that host (e.g. inventory).
- To get to internal pages, you now need to ssh from gw.orbit to syslog, which is an alias for internal4
Modifying inventory entries through XML
In this example I am trying to change a node from CM type 1 to type 10, the same process is true for any XML modifications to inventory changes. Changes can be done in a web browser opened in the internal1 network.
- Check CM type and port
- Set new CM type
- Set new CM port
- Restart the service
Fixing IRQ issue on Gs with intel WIMAX and ath9k
- Go into BIOS → Others → SIO configuration
- Set 'Paraller' Port address to 'Disable'
- Save and exit
- load baseline
- ifconfig -a , make sure no wireless interfaces show (need to blacklist intel wireless)
- if intel wireless appears, rmmod iwlwifi
- modprobe ath9k
- check dmesg to see if radio comes up
- check ifconfig -a to see if interface appears
- ifconfig wlan1 up
- iwlist wlan1 scan
- iwconfig wlan1 essid WINMAIN
Ks will label eth0 and eth1 in wrong order, depending on details of pxe boot.