Table of Contents
Ontology Development Tools
In order to support use of community based approach to building experimental ontologies and generation of supporting testbed resources applied to OMF based testbeds, ORBIT is using Tasor based server from Virtuona. Basic architecture of this proof-of-concept service is shown in Figure 1.
The service currently supports;
- Importing XML service description and generating the corresponding set of resources.
- Browsing the set of resources.
- Loading new domain (NDL) and application specific ontologies.
- Context and domain adaptation of the GUI.
- Resolving semantic conflicts within the loaded services.
- Semantic annotation of services.
- Publishing the created semantics as an ontology as well as Rubi source code.
- Command line access to the RESTful API.
Primary interraction with the service is through WEB browsers as shown in Figure 2.
Choosing working data set
a) Drag-and-drop semantic statements builder with auto-complete. b) Hierarchical browsing of services’ resources: All resources are clickable, draggable, and context sensitive. Knowledge pane presents convenient set of resources relevant for the last clicked resource. c) …