Table of Contents
- API Classification and Usage
- Accessing the WiMAX Base Station
- Slice Manager API Specification (User Exposed)
- Radio Management API (User Exposed)
- System Administrator API Specification (Internal)
- SM – Datapath API (Internal)
- RM – Datapath API (Internal)
- BSFB – Datapath API (Internal)
RM – Datapath API (Internal)
These set of API are internal and used for controlling the datapath from the virtual machines (virtual basestation instances) to the wireless clients.
addServiceFlow(MSID, Service class tlv)
- Currently not supported with only pre-provisioned service classes supported by the BTS.
removeServiceFlow(MSID, Service class tlv)
- This service does not require a physical disconnection but can be based purely on disconnection of the end – to – end datapath from the Slice vlan to the gre representing that service flow.