Table of Contents
- API Classification and Usage
- Accessing the WiMAX Base Station
- Slice Manager API Specification (User Exposed)
- Radio Management API (User Exposed)
- System Administrator API Specification (Internal)
- SM – Datapath API (Internal)
- RM – Datapath API (Internal)
- BSFB – Datapath API (Internal)
BSFB – Datapath API (Internal)
These API describes the functionality exported by the modified NEC basestation controller, which will be used by the Datapath controller module.
Network Entry Control API Specification
This API is called by the datapath manager after it receives appropriate notification from the RM-Datapath API
Add the given MAC address to the Access Control List (ACL) in the Basestation Transceiver System (BTS)
appendMACAcl (MS_MAC_Addr, IPaddress/mask) IP address for the corresponding MAC address is specified along with the mask. Done before a connection / flow can be setup.
Remove the given MAC address from the ACL in the BTS
removeMACAcl( MS_MAC_Addr, IPaddress/mask) - IP address for the corresponding MAC address is specified along with the mask. - Done before a connection / flow can be turned down.
Radio Level Monitoring
Returns the Available DL and UL resources in the BS currently.
Returns the current Modulation and coding scheme for the given MAC address.
Returns the current MAC throughput (Mbps) for the given MAC addess.
Returns the current packet loss rate and retries for the given service flow.